The Mexican economy 2023 growth is 3.2%. Growth industries are private consumption, services, agriculture, tourism, construction and automotive production not to mention a rise in nearshoring. There are Free Trade Agreements signed with most of the countries in Latin America.
Latin America and Caribbean markets will grow this year in “real” terms by 1.6% but in PPP terms, the region will expand by over 6% and per capita consumption, when measured in US Dollars will grow by a whopping 11%. Experienced speakers from Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Chile will provide the most current and accurate information on how to trade with Mexico and the rest of Latin American countries.
- US/Mexico, USMCA trade economy, opportunities, up-to-date information.
- Opportunities in Colombia, Peru and Chile.
- Main industries growth and U.S. company participation in trade shows
- Keenton Chiang, Commercial Counselor, U.S. Embassy Peru
- Lisa Foss, Commercial Officer, U.S. Embassy Chile
- Norcia Ward Marin, Commercial Specialist, U.S. Embassy Colombia
- Diego Gattesco, Director/Trade Americas Team Leader
- Ryan Russell, Director, U.S. Commercial Service Pittsburgh
- Efren Flores, Pennsylvania Office in Mexico City.
- Jackie Pacheco, Southwestern PA Commission
- Ed Schick, SBA Office of International Trade
- Andrea Hampton, Lehigh University SBDC
- Dough Harding, Duquesne University SBDC
- Brent Rondon, University of Pittsburgh SBDC
Date: December 7, 2023
Time: 9:00am-10:30am. EST.
Format: Webinar. Fee: No cost.
Registration link: https://pasbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/30959
Marketing sponsors: Pennsylvania Small Business Development Center (PASBDC) www.pasbdc.org, University of Pittsburgh SBDC, Lehigh University SBDC, Duquesne University SBDC, US Commercial Service, State of PA PREP – Regional Export Network, Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission, SBA Office of International Trade.
Brent G. Rondon, MPA, CGBP.
Senior Management Consultant for International Trade
EXIM Bank Regional Export Promotion Partner (REPP)
University of Pittsburgh SBDC
View the full article at http://hispanos-n-pgh.blogspot.com/