As the Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission (SPC) looks toward infrastructure projects beginning in 2025, they are seeking public input on what residents want to see improved around Beaver County.
Representatives from the SPC, PennDOT and local county officials will host a public meeting for Beaver County residents to discuss desired infrastructure projects for their Transportation Improvement Plan on Monday. The meeting will be held in the Beaver County Courthouse from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. and is expected to occur in other communities across Southwestern Pennsylvania in the coming weeks.
If residents are unable to attend, there are several ways to share feedback on potential projects:
- Residents can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail questions or comments to the Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission’s address at 42 21st Street, Suite 101, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Call the SPC at (412) 391-5590
- Visit the Get Involved page on SPC’s website at www.spcregion.org/get-involved/
- A draft of the Transportation Improvement Plan will be available to the public in the spring of 2024.
View the full story at timesonline.com