Regional Broadband Summit in Cranberry
February 16 at 8:30 AM
RLA Learning and Conference Center - 850 Cranberry Woods Dr, Cranberry Twp, PA, 16066
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT AND REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Please join us online at https://www.youtube.com/@spcregion to view the livestream.
If you are interested in attending in person please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we cannot guarantee available space.
The Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission (SPC) is hosting a Regional Broadband Summit on February 16, 2023 from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm at the Regional Learning Alliance in Cranberry Township, Butler County. This event will educate local governments, non-profits, partners and the public about the state of the region’s connectivity, community funding opportunities and available resources (programmatic and infrastructure), current and future legislation considerations, and other important issues. The summit includes standalone sessions on various federal, state, and regional initiatives, a keynote speaker, and other networking opportunities.
This free in-person event will include breakfast and lunch, and will feature:
- A report on the state of broadband in the 10-county Southwestern Pennsylvania region from SPC’s Connectivity Roadmap and County Officials
- Educational sessions and panel discussions
- Current and future legislative considerations
- Broadband planning and infrastructure funding opportunities
- Internet adoption and accessibility resources
- Networking opportunities
Who should attend?
- County and local government officials and staff
- Foundations and nonprofits
- Community Anchor Institutions such as libraries, community and senior centers, and places of worship
- School Districts, Intermediate Units, Educational Institutions and Universities
- Members of the public
- Local internet service providers
- Telecommunications companies
- Communication infrastructure owners
Seating is limited. Please click here to RSVP now.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.